Decades of experience in providing custom logistics solutions for project and breakbulk cargo means Gulf Coast Logistics offers superior services. Our expertise is in managing time-critical shipping for oversize, over-dimensional, and heavy haul cargo throughout the world. We have earned the reputation for providing reliable and efficient shipping for a wide variety of cargo types at competitive prices.
We can recommend the proper equipment type for your specific cargo based on the size, weight, access at site locations, cargo value and delivery timeline. We work with and have access to a large fleet of specialized heavy hauling carriers, so we can provide you with the carrier options you need. Once you’ve selected a carrier your work is done, and we will coordinate with the carriers to arrange escorts, obtain permits, order bucket trucks and manage any customs processing required.
Project Cargo / Break Bulk Carrier Services
- Over 5,000 professional carrier partners with proven capability, premium insurance coverage, and superior Department of Transportation safety records
- Access to the industry’s most modern fleets of specialized heavy hauling equipment, including flatbed, step deck, double-drop, multi-axle, perimeter beam frame, and dual lane trailers, dolly systems, and self-propelled modular transport (SPMT)
- Responsive attention to all transport details, including permitting, customs, project management, and arrangement of escort vehicles
- Door-to-door transport throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada
- Emergency shipping of mission-critical equipment and assets
- GPS-enabled tracking available that keeps you updated and assures the secure and timely arrival of the heaviest, most oversized cargo
It doesn’t matter whether the load needs a flatbed, step deck, double-drop, or specialized heavy haul trailer, or a combination of high-tonnage trailer configurations, Gulf Coast Logistics can manage your shipment start to finish with professionalisms.